If you’re planning to study in Poland, here’s what you need to know about the Poland Student Visa requirements:

EU Citizens

    • If you are a citizen of an EU member state, you only need a valid travel document or a document confirming identity and citizenship (such as your national ID) to enter Poland.
    • For a stay shorter than three months, there are no formal requirements.
    • However, if your studies will take longer, you’ll need to register your residence with the Voivodship (Provincial) Office.
    • Having a passport is advisable if you plan to travel abroad during your stay in Poland, especially to neighboring countries outside the EU.

Non-EU Citizens

    • If you are a non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizen, you must obtain a student visa from the nearest Polish embassy or consulate before arriving in Poland.
    • After your arrival, you’ll need to apply for a temporary residence permit (preferably 45 days before your visa expires) to extend your stay for studies.
    • Remember that your student visa is valid only for Poland; you cannot reside or study in any other country with it.
    • The application process involves several steps:
      • Find the nearest Polish consulate or embassy and set up an appointment.
      • Complete the application form through the E-Konsulat website.
      • Collect the required documents, including your letter of acceptance from a Polish university.
      • Submit the application in person at the Polish embassy or consulate.
      • Attend a visa interview if required.
      • Wait for the decision (usually within 15 days).
    • Required documents include your passport, letter of acceptance, CV, school certificates, and proof of English language proficiency.

Supporting Documents for Poland Student Visa Application

    • Two completed Poland visa application forms.
    • Valid passport (must be valid for three months after your planned departure from Poland).
    • Official letter of acceptance from a university in Poland.
    • Your CV.
    • School certificates and diplomas.
    • Proof of English language proficiency.

Remember to start the application process well in advance to ensure a smooth transition for your studies in Poland!